.....

Thursday, May 04, 2006

#1 Beechnut 800 233 2468

They're sending me baby products, coupons, and reading materials! This is something I truly do not need. I did tell the phone rep I was calling for my friend that just had a baby last week (which is true). Do you think the information they send will help me take care of my neices and nephews? I rarely ever get to babysit but these phamplets could really make me the best aunt ever!

Note: this was my first phone call and I had no idea who I was calling. All the baby questions threw me off guard. I guess I sould have learned from this but alas I had an even tougher situation when I called Bosch Tools. I will post about that later.

I'm off to bed.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home


Copyright © 2006 onehundredeighthundreds.blogspot.com